- Birth control pills until 1/18/09
- Call Nurse Nightingale THE MINUTE Aunt Flo swooshes in
- Baseline on cycle day 2 or 3
- Begin 150 mg. Gonal F in the morning
- Begin 150 mg. of Menopur at night
- When follicles reach 13 mm, begin using Cetrocide
If everything goes according to plan (and I am based in reality this cycle, so that's a big IF), egg retrieval and transfer should be sometime early February.
I know very little about Menopur and Cetrocide other than that I am being fed no drugs which directly suppress ovarian function. Per Nightingale, my brain will be doing the work.
Hmmm..that sounds eerily reminiscent of Clomid, my scary drug.
I'm actually feeling fortunate that Dr. A. doesn't want to do "more of the same". When you're playing around with this kind of money, it's nice to know there's a little variety in the gamble, particularly when last time was such a flop.
Here's to a very expensive rendezvous with the pharmacy....