Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ready for Reality


Call me crazy, but I'm ready to return to work tomorrow. I'm really ready to focus on something other than my vacant uterus.

I knew I was ready to return to work when I felt angry, annoyed and irritated with every mommy at the grocery store today. I kept looking at these blissfully happy women and wondering to myself, "What the hell does your uterus have that mine doesn't?"

Definitely time to return to the grind. 8 a.m. can't get here quickly enough.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely relate to that. Work was wonderful this morning.

Busy, feeling useful and not defective.



WONDERFUL!!!

Have a fabulous day back at work
S X

'Murgdan' said...

"Call me crazy, but I'm ready to return to work tomorrow. I'm really ready to focus on something other than my vacant uterus."

Well said...this is just one benefit of work. My new job has been a blessing to me in that it has been a total distraction from all the rest....

Nicole said...

I'm feeling the same way. After 10 days of my mind wondering to all the corners of a very dark place, I am ready to focus on something else. Besides my f'ed up body and uterus too!

Megan said...

I know what you mean. Work can be a welcome distraction, but I still don't want to be here today...quite obviously since I am screwing around on the internet.

Mo said...

I hear you, sister. sometimes work is the best therapy

mo

Liz said...

Nope, don't get it. Definitely going to call you crazy.

Paula Keller said...

Just clicked over from The Averitt Family Blog...

I haven't read that much, but I did notice the thing about the cancelled cycle due to poor response. I had that happen TWICE this year, and I know how frustrating it is. I think they just had to try a few times to get the right coctail for me.

I hope this time you have a great response and get through the whole process, with positive results!

Faith said...

You make me smile. Here's to routines!